SACAP : 5th Term Council Assessment Panel
21 November 2017
Posted by: Jacquie Cullis
Invitation to serve on the SACAP Recommendation Panel for 5th Term Council Nomination process - CLOSING DATE : Friday, 24 November 2017
In terms of Rule 8.1 of Board Notice 223 of 2013, when any nomination for members of a new Council becomes necessary, the Council shall constitute a Recommendation Panel within 30 (thirty) days of the call for nominations.
Therefore, Council invites registered professionals and interested persons to apply to serve on the Recommendation Panel to evaluate all nominations received for the 5th term Council and make recommendations to Council.
The Recommendation Panel shall consist of the following persons who are not members of the outgoing Council:
- One registered person from each category of registration;
- One registered person with special knowledge of architectural education;
- One person nominated by the Director General of the Department of Public Works;
- Two persons from the public;
- Any other two persons nominated by the Council to ensure transformational representivity on the panel; and
- One person who has legal knowledge of both the Act and the Constitution of South Africa.
Registered professionals in all categories of registration are encouraged to apply to ensure representivity of the architectural profession. The categories of registration are the following- Professional Architectural Draughtspersons (PAD), Professional Architectural Technologists (PAT), Professional Senior Architectural Technologists (PSAT) and Professional Architects (Pr Arch).
Please email, post or hand deliver a Curriculum Vitae (CV) with 1 x A4 page motivation to the Stakeholder Relations unit as follows :
For attention: The Registrar/CEO
Physical: 51 Wessel Road, West Wing, Rivonia, Sandton, 2128.
Postal: P.O. Box 1500, Rivonia, 2128.
Tel: 011 479 5000
Note : SACAP’s office hours are Monday – Friday, 08h00 – 16h30